Thursday, September 15, 2016

Return to Maths Tuition

After a week's break in Plymouth I return to the tuition at Waveney-Tutoring on Saturday.

Online and telephone bookings during this "week off" have been very busy.

The beginning of the school term has been a period when many parents have decided to seek help for their children.

Whilst in Torpoint,  Cornwall I was asked whether I would tutor a woman's son. She was disappointed to find I actually came from Suffolk and said that finding good tuition in that area was difficult.

I am now looking forward to returning to work with the tutees.

Whilst I am still working the same number of hours as when I was at school and the financial remuneration is not as good, the rewards are very high.

Working with people on a one-to-one basis who are focused on achieving improvement in their ability is great.